This is my Niece

My niece Emely G. Abao of IV-Rizal copped the first place in the 6th Regional Students Technologists and Entrepreneurs of the Philippine Skills Competition (STEP) at Benigno Aquino High School and AMA Computer Learning Center, Guadalupe, Makati City last Oct. 17-19. Just now I post this because just got this pic of my niece with her teacher trainer Ms. Dolores Dolot.

Under the able guidance of her teacher trainer, Ms. Dolores Dolot, Abao's Pumpkin Pie toppled all the entries from the 11 public high schools of the National Capital Region.

Abao my niece qualified to the regional level competition having won the first place in the division level contest last Sept. 19 in Rizal High School, Pasig City.

My niece and Ms. Dolot her trainer teacher was represented NCR in the 6th Student Technologists and Entrepreneurs of the Philippines-National Skills Development Competition(STEP-NSDC) in Davao City .This was also last Nov. 19-24, 2007.

Congratulation even I'm posting this very-very late I'm so proud of you. Keep up the good work to reach easily even not actually your goals of life . Am very sorry dear for posting this very late.

2 Response to "This is my Niece"

  1. Lou says:
    April 30, 2008 at 12:16 PM

    hello visiting here!

    $100 is waiting for u in my blog, if interested check it here http://filam04.blogspot.com/2008/04/announcement-good-and-bad.html

  2. Nova says:
    May 1, 2008 at 7:34 PM

    totally you can be a proud auntie... While reading of her lastname..na shock ako.. i thought its Albao.. whereas its only Abao.. no letter "L" kasi i'm Albao and i thought na relative connected kami.. hehehehhe


    sige got you something on my page.. please check it out here

    http://www.supernovachron.com/2008/05/tagged-time-red-rose-from-me-passed-to.html

    TGIF!!!

Seeking for work ?find here!

Apply Paypal Today,Build Your Online Business With PayPal

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.