MY Nephew is missing




Oh my God its already 2 days and 2 nights my nephew was missing. God hope his alive and nobody harm him.


Last night my sister call me on phone and ask if his son is in our house ? I said he does not here, and my sister cry and told me that his son left at home last Friday afternoon and ask her permission to went out and submit his application to the work that he apply. But until that moment he's not back home .And now here they are in my house (my sister and his hubby)ask for a help)Co'z until now my nephew was still not here. We're discussing about the matter I don't know what to do. God am so afraid now of what happening of him.

My nephew is a full scholar of PUP Sta. mesa school. And a Valedictorian of San Juan High School. Oh M y God , God, God, .

1 Response to "MY Nephew is missing"

  1. Gorgeous MUM says:
    May 4, 2008 at 12:20 AM

    hope he's ok and he'll be home soon.

    keep on praying!

    god bless!

Seeking for work ?find here!

Apply Paypal Today,Build Your Online Business With PayPal

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.