Kissable Lips

Got this tag from Joy and it's nice hehe. I saw her post with her daughter. I don't know if am have a kissable lips ! So i decide to put my dauhgters lips that looks like kissable.Ok just look with this pictures if it will pass as a kissable lips and tell me if not. Wehehehe (feeling ko nakakaloka)
Rules
1. Post a picture of yourself wearing your favorite colored lipstick.
2. Tag two bloggers.
3. And don’t forget to link the blogger who tagged you!

Ohhh what did you think ha hahaha don't know just judge it.
Also would like to tag Juliana, Florence, eds, Babette, bernadette, ann, and Ebook

3 Response to "Kissable Lips"

  1. Gorgeous MUM says:
    May 8, 2008 at 12:20 AM

    thanks for the concern! i do appreciate it!

    i'm just thankful that hubby wasn't harmed.

    thanks again and god bless!

  2. Anonymous Says:
    May 8, 2008 at 6:43 AM

    Hi Rose, thanks for this tag. I might post a pic of my son since I think he has kissable lips. :)

    Definitely Maybe!
    Not Just Another Blog...

  3. Joy0z says:
    May 8, 2008 at 2:47 PM

    kissable baya ka Thata...thanks for doing ani huh?

Seeking for work ?find here!

Apply Paypal Today,Build Your Online Business With PayPal

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.