First and Last

Got this tag from dear friend Eds thanks eds

Participants: Me and Mine Creative In Me Little Peanut Pea in a Pod Sugar Magnolias When Silence Speaks Etc Atbp Supermodel Wannabe FunFierceFaboulous A Sweet Taste of Life My Simple Joys In This Game of Life Scribbles of My Life malditang bunso's journal Hailey's Domain Hailey's Beats And Bits ColorfulWorldofShiela Life is Wonderful to Know Everyday
Philippine History and Government

First
*First real job: Food Attendant
* First screen name: thata
* First funeral: Can't remember na eh
* First pet: A cat, and dog
* First piercing: Ear piercing
* First tattoo: I dont have . I don't really like tatto if I see someone has I feel and think about that he is like galing kulungan or addict.
* First credit card: Visa : Mastercard
* First kiss: Secret na lang kasi I don't like to mention it.
* First enemy: Di ko na rin maalala. Kasi di me mahilig makipag-away. Tahimik lang me sa isang sulok.
Last
* Last car ride: Our own FX.
* Last kiss: siyempre my hubby
I am tagging Mamichris, Nanay, Petra, Joy and Kate

1 Response to "First and Last"

  1. Lou says:
    June 4, 2008 at 4:46 PM

    Hi there, nakakaiyak yung music mo dito heheh Naaalala ko yung mga utang ko LOL

    Best regards,
    Lou

    A Peek Into My Mind
    The Shutterbug
    On A Lighter Note

Seeking for work ?find here!

Apply Paypal Today,Build Your Online Business With PayPal

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.